Have your face associated with a Fleetly exercise video.
People tell us all the time that they love being able to see how to do an exercise properly before logging it, and one of the most used features in Fleetly are the exercise descriptions and videos.
While were lucky to have so many engaged members who create ever more exercises, there are now loads of exercises with no pic, no explanation, and a bunch of duplicates.
Its time we cleaned this up and I'm reaching out to the community to make this happen. I've listed out some of the most popular exercises that need videos and am inviting you to submit videos of yourselves which will then become the official videos for the exercise. If you know your way round the gym, don't be shy - show us what you've got.
Heres how it will work:
- Pick an exercise from the list of popular activities below
- Take a video of yourself, ideally in HD, not longer than 12 seconds showing two complete reps. (Please note we don't use sound).
- Email the video to firstname.lastname@example.org. Please make sure to include the exercise name in the email subject line.
- We'll review them and choose the one we think's best.
- Ill update this post with exercises that have been done, and any new ones that need videos
Longer term, were going to change the way global exercises are made anyone will be able to create a private exercise for themselves, but if you want to make it public, it will go through a vetting process with our super-users to ensure that they all have a video/pic, good explanation and are not duplicates. But more on that later.
Download the iPhone app!